Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Yippee!

I get to spend the next few days with my mama!

Shopping and everything!

For all of you who live within a decent driving distance from their moms/parents may not appreciate this occasion as much of us who live an hour + from our moms/parents.

A trip up to my moms always requires a well thought out plan. Do we spend the night? What are we doing? Should we bring the dog? Lil'kitty :) ? Did mom leave anything here we need to return? Does she want us to pick something up here in Cambridge? Games? Did we leave anything there last time we visited?...and the questions continue...

My MIL is a great substitute but even she would agree that mom/daughter time can not be replaced, no matter how great the stand-in.

And, since my purse that was stolen a few weeks back was a gift from my mom, she asked if I would like another "mom" purse....I'm spoiled.

Love you Mom!

No comments: