Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Updates with Purpose

Not only is my blog's purpose to inform close friends and family of new and exciting life updates, it's also my journal. In the past I have blogged about many touchy and personal happenings, as ugly as they can be, and that will continue. Someday, I want to look back and read about myself (I print each major post). How I felt, raw, ugly, and emotional me! Which leads me into the purpose for this post...

...a few days ago I was in an ugly mood BLAH BLAH BLAH...anyway I mentioned that Scott's lil'boys were tested...well, today we got the results...


This is what it read..

September 18th, 2009

Dear Scott Lindell:

Scott: Semen analysis was normal.

David E. Hovinen, MD............9/18/2009 2:06PM


(Just like that! Short and sweet)
Normal! NORMAL!!! Nothing about Scott is normal, but I'm sure glad his men are!

This letter is definitely going into the memory box ;)



What a wonderfully sweet word....Normal

No comments: