Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Three years ago today...

April 14th, 2006.

I had a tanning appointment at 2:30 (more like burning appointment). At 3:10, I punched the clock at Grandview to train-in a new employee on E3. If you've ever worked in the dietary department at Grandview you know what I'm talking about. It was also payday and Good Friday. I was probably getting real excited for my wedding just 15 days away.

April 14th, 2007.

I was at a Pampered Chef party. Most likely for my sister-in-law whose wedding was just-around-the-corner, June 23rd, 2007.

April 14th, 2008.

I was finishing up my packing for our Hawaiian vacation. And, attending my zumba class at 6:30. That was an exciting day! We were gone for 16 wonderful days! The next day marked the beginning of us "trying". We decided this vacation was the perfect time to start our family...We decided. God had a different plan. 12 months later no baby, no baby bump.

April 14th, 2009.

I'm at home, adding another post to my little blog. Listening to Olie and Lilkitty fight over the open window. The fan is on the bathroom. My hair is a towel. And my husband is in excellent health. He had a physical today. After, we had lunch with his mother. I also introduced him to some of my staff in the cafeteria. After lunch Scott and I picked up my camera at home and drove around to some near by ponds to take some quick shots of the birds. We had to move fast. Scott had to leave for work at 1:30. It was a nice relaxing morning and the weather is beautiful! What a great day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im actuallly really excited to see what will happen April 14th, 2010!

angela joy. said...

ME TOO!