Tuesday, April 28, 2009

(blah)

Today is going to be CRAZY!!!

I have to find time to talk to my boss about an evaluation before I can give the evaluation. I have to talk to my boss about a school assignment before I can do the assignment. I have to do the assignment. I have to evaluate an employee. I have to write a final report on that assignment. I have to submit the assignment to my boss to review. I have to do all this on top of my actual job....Then, when I get home. I need to submit a report to my boss. She'll need to review it. Once my boss "okays" all nine assignment I can submit them for grading! Also, I have to pack for our anniversary get-a-way to the cabin. All this needs to be done by Thursday! Can I do it?! We'll see.

I don't want to go to work....

No comments: