Life is full of unexpected surprises...it turns out I really have nothing to write about anymore! Not like I really did before. Life has gotten so busy. And I really dislike always having something to do or somewhere to go. Im not blaming E for this but it really is his fault ( I mean this in the most love filled way)
Nothing seems interesting, new happenings seem blah. All because I have no time to relish in the new happenings and interesting nothings that fill my life.
BUT
I sure do enjoy my everydays (referring to days off, wkends and evenings) with E.
laughs, giggles, snuggles...everything.
I can easily relish in his new interesting things and new goings on....crawling ( we're getting there)
I suppose one thing hasnt fizzled out yet, my photos will be in the Cambridge Star. That seems pretty neat.
Im really hoping this will up YCPs customer base...
No comments:
Post a Comment