Now where's my baby!?
Well, I dont have to look far to find him...But he should be in my arms!
I want to SEE him, TOUCH him, LISTEN to him, SMELL him.
I have no other feelings about passing my due date without my son outside my body, other than he better be a HE.
The other night I dreamt of our child...a daughter. That was the first and only dream I have ever had of a girl.
Im hoping the dream was provoked by recent horror stories of friends of friends babies being the opposite of what they were told by the ultrasound tech.
I rest on the idea that being told your child is a boy is more factual simply because once there's a thingy outside the body it rarely goes back in...to make a girl thingy.
We have an ultrasound on a Monday. When I think about asking about the gender of the baby, to confirm our original information, I get nervous...WHAT IF WE HAVE A GIRL!?
No name picked, no girly clothes....blue, green, brown everywhere! Oh the horror!
But Im glad. Im glad this is my greatest fear and stressor at the moment!
No comments:
Post a Comment