Friday, February 18, 2011

What Does It Mean

I need a dream interpreter

A couple of nights back I had a dream. No not the MLK kind.
Elijah was the age he's now and he started to talk. He skip individual words altogether going straight to full sentences.

Amazed at his genius he spoke to me.
His few sentence to me was

"You're skinny!"

WOW

Can you guess where my head has been lately. I need to start forgiving myself about this excess baby weight...and skin

So here goes the pep talk:
It's OK Ange. You did just give birth a mere 9 weeks ago. Cut yourself some slack! Besides, you're only 10 pounds away from your pre-pg weight sheesh...

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Yes ma'am you are just fine! 9 weeks is nothing! Plus, once you are able to get back to Zumba, I hear that weight will just dance it's way off =) Don't sweat it! Enjoy your little man!

Alesha said...

10lbs is great.... I am still 20 something away from mine... and its been 18 months!