
I'm feeling good. Tired. Nauseated. Sore. Zero motivation and energy.
I seem to feel gross in the morning as I roll out of bed and in the evening time. Around 4:30ish is when I start the uncontrollable yawns (they're there throughout the day but intensify around that time). At work I have to shut the door to the office to eliminate the smell of food flowing from the kitchen.
I pee all the time. I drink at least 64oz. of lemon flavored water (plain water is now hard for me to swallow). I try real hard to have that down by 7pm to let my body use and dispose of it before I go to bed. That seems to do the trick. I was able to sleep all through the night. For the last couple of weeks it was normal for me to wake up 2 times to use the bathroom.
I've had a few "scares". I've been experiencing "spotting"...i wouldn't even call it that. However, I feel and have been told its all normal. But then, last Friday (7wk mark) at around 4am I really got nervous. RED blood....I could not sleep after that. I cried/prayed/begged....and debated whether to call Scott and go into the ER. Scott had a sleepover at his buddies place to celebrate their bowling season. I waited and called a triage nurse 4 hours later. I explained to her what happened, what it looked like and how I've been feeling. She calmed my nerves. She said it sounds normal. I believe her. I think the blood was caused from my placenta maturing. Which happens at 7 weeks....She offered to make an appointment at the lab for me but I said, "Nah."
I still "feel" pregnant and have all the typical symptoms.
But that's it....no other scares.
No comments:
Post a Comment