After our little "chat" with Tina (pastor's wife) the sun seems brighter. Sure, I still have my dark moments, but they're not as frequent or hard to shake. Maybe knowing that she is praying for me and that Scott prays for me helps the feeling of loneliness that's associated with IF. I have always know that I'm being prayed for but I guess it's because I asked for it. Knowing that someone is praying for me out of their own will and desire is a whole different feeling.
Over a week ago I was ugly and "down" again, at work, so I wrote in on KTIS prayer request page, somewhat reluctantly. Since then I have received an overwhelming amount of support. Strangers are praying for me! People I will never meet take my needs and lift them up to God. People are amazing. A few have sent short messages of encouragement and verses for me to read but most simply pray.
I can feel the change and the hope gauge movin' on up. Neat things are happening and I pray it continues.
No comments:
Post a Comment